We’re excited to announce the launch of our Zapier partnership & integration. You can now add updates from over 1,000 Apps into your Blink Feed. Creating one feed for you, and your team, with updates, notifications, changes and more from all of your favourite apps.
With Blink you can now collaborate around a realtime data feed. Updates to your feed could include new opportunities from your CRM app, a new mailing list subscriber, a change to a Google Sheet, a new Tweet, a trello card moving, a new email to your team mailbox....the possibilities are endless!
This is now the easiest and most effective way to keep up to date with what’s happening with your project, your team or your company. Want to know when a new feature is complete, when someone completes their weekly report or when a team member books holiday? Put it all in your feed.
With Zapier and Blink you can now put it all into your feed...just for you, for your team, or even your whole company!
- Post emails to your Blink feed
- Post twitter tweets to your Blink feed
- Post new Google Calendar events to your Blink feed
- Post notifications of new Mailchimp List subscribers to your Blink feed
- Post new RSS items to your Blink feed
- Post new Expensify reports to your Blink feed
- Post updates about Pagerduty incidents to your Blink feed
- Post new ratings from your Facebook Pages to your Blink feed
- Post new Twilio SMS to the Blink feed
- Post new Eventbrite event registrations to the Blink feed
How to get started:
Try some pre-made Blink integrations, and learn more about how Blink works with Zapier.
Or in Zapier you can build a custom workflow with Blink and Zapier.